Friday, November 21, 2008

aletris8.gif provided by ALETRIS Center of Integrative Medicine Scottsdale 85254

Alright People, I need your Hair to perform sugar hair removal (similar to waxing), I need models so that I can perfect my skills technique :)


Your appointment may take longer than usual, but your results will be the same as a regular waxing or sugar hair removal treatment.Same great results, low, low price!


Visit http://www. brazilianbikiniwaxscottsdale. com to learn more about sugar hair removal.


Spaces are limited. Please call my office at 480-998-2020 to schedule your appointment and be sure to mention that you would like to be a sugar training model so that you will be eligible to receive the discounted pricing.


Full Leg - $20 (regularly $85)

Half Leg - $15 (regularly $50-$55)

Brazilian Bikini - $20 (regularly $75-$85)

Bikini - $15 (regularly $45-$55)

Underarms - $10 (regularly $30)

Chest - $15 (regularly $55)

Back - $20 (regularly $85)

Half Back - $15 (regularly $65)

Brows - $5 (regularly $18)

Lip - $5 (regularly $15)

Chin - $5 (regularly 18)

Full Face - $10 (regularly $45)


Visit http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=COo0Mx_Rd-A to watch a video demonstration of the technique


Love you- Chelsi


3 comments:

Krystal said...

CHELS! Oh how I have missed you!!! If I lived in Arizona I would totally be a hair model for you! :) How are things going? We just barely got back from Africa and so we need to catch up big time! You look GORGEOUS Chels. I love you and miss you like crazy

ParkerandKatieDavis said...

What the!! You have a blog!! Thanks for filling us in! I better be added to your list! Still love you! Check ours out, parkerandkatiedavis.blogspot.com the username is kdparkerdavis@gmail.com

Genessa said...

Hey welcome to the blogging world. It will be fun seeing what you have been up to.
genessaphillips.blogspot.com